Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday #3

What a week!  My in-laws are in town from up north so we've been busy busy busy!  JB is relishing every bit of this extra attention from Grandma and Grandpa.  She's developed this wonderful high-pitched shriek that she's been showing off the whole time.  It's really extra special when she does it right next to your ear.

At any rate, we've been out and about, shopping and letting Grandma and Grandpa soak up some of this Florida sun before heading back up to the snow! I am going to apologize now for the terrible picture quality/creativity this week.  I admit, I was a little embarrassed to tell them I dress up for a weekly blog link party so I had to sneak pics of myself in my room when I got dressed, limiting myself to two attempts, less they heard the camera snapping away and got suspicious. *sigh* The things we do in the name of vanity…

I did manage to snap Tuesday's pics while the in-laws were at the pool.  I need to practice the self-timer app a little more.  I chopped my head off several times.

So without further ado, here's what I (sneakily) wore:


SATURDAY:


EVENT:  Family grocery store trip (yes, all 4 1/2 of us went)
Cardigan:  Target
Long-sleeved striped shirt and white undershirt:  Old Navy
Jeans:  GAP



SUNDAY:
EVENT:  Kohl's trip
Sweater, cami and khakis:  Old Navy
(One of many "Old Navy Uniforms")



MONDAY:
EVENT:  Trip to Target (shocker, I know)
Purple plaid flannel shirt:  Target
Cami:  Old Navy
Capris:  Lucky Brand Jeans


TUESDAY:





EVENT: Doctor's appointment
Purple shirt:  NY&Co
Gray Khakis & White tank:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Sketchers
Long Necklace:  Limited
Short Necklace:  Too old to remember


Disclaimer:  I swear I wore shoes this week too.  Mostly my sketchers and Reef sandals, but we rarely wear shoes in the house and since I was hiding my WIWW obsession, I didn't bother bringing them in for the pictures (only Tuesday's).  Also, it appears I had a thing for purple this week.  Hmmm….



And to distract you from this less than sub par fashion post and as an attempt to gain your forgiveness, here's a picture of my sweet angel girl, all dressed up in her piggy tails.  At least someone in this house looks good every day.

Outfit:  Gift from Grandma and Grandpa
Hair bows:  Made by me!





Linking up to:
pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. See, I need to learn to be more like you when I go out. Simple, basic, classic and well put together. I particularly like the plaid flannel shirt look. You look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless your heart! How sweet of you to say! Thank you very much. I was afraid I was being too plain! You made my night. :)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing in purple and I love her pigtails!

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete