Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Home Decor 2011

This year marks our first Christmas with JB.  I wanted to leave no stone unturned for her first Christmas season so I decorated everything I could get my hands on!  I went very adult and rustic/elegant inspired because this will be the last year for quite some time that I'll be able to display breakable/edible/dangerous items.  At the bottom of this post, I uploaded a pic of the loot I scored on sale at Target the day after Christmas for next year.  Next year's Christmas will be MUCH different.  Lots of bright colors, PLASTIC ornaments and very whimsical.  Think Christmas in Who-ville.  I can't wait!  Now without further ado, I present to you, Christmas in the Joyfully Random Home!














Just noticed the can of pledge on the shelf. Oops.







My in-laws got us the "Our 1st Christmas" wedding ornament last year and the "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornament this year.


































And as for that sneak peak into next years Christmas…




Merry Christmas from The Joyfully Random Family to you!

2 comments:

  1. Everything is SO gorgeous!!! Isn't it sad to take it down? But also, refreshing. :-) SO glad to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes, it's a little sad to take it down, but you're right. It is totally refreshing. My house suddenly feels ten times cleaner! Lol! Great to "meet" you too. Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete