Thursday, January 12, 2012

Creamy Caprese Pasta

I am a HUGE Caprese salad fan and an even huger (is that a word?) pasta fan so when I saw this on Pinterest, I just knew I was going to have to make it.  It turned out pretty yummy but I'm a "sauce girl" so when we heated up the leftovers the next night, I warmed up some of the remaining spaghetti sauce and a bit of the cream in a saucepan.  After I took the plate of pasta out of the microwave, I sprinkled some extra shredded cheese over the hot pasta, then spooned more of the warmed sauce over it all.  That seemed to help satisfy my need for gooey, saucy pasta.  I may just double the amount of sauce and cheese called for in the recipe the next time I make this.  At any rate, it was delicious and the grape tomatoes really gave it a fresh taste.  You can find the recipe here.  Here's some pics of my finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment